Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Will I Get A W2 From State Disability?>

IDSF Sen IA

On 1 and 2 August 2009 took place this year, the Styrian Open tournament in Schlaming. This tournament is very appreciated by many dance couples, because here several positive factors: first, were at this weekend - zumndest for Sen I Class - 2 tournaments in a row, second Schladming is located in a beautiful mountain scenery Liecht, accessible from many European countries and thirdly, organize - and successfully Manfed Ansatasia Stiglitz her Dance Sports Seminar - both before and after the tournament.

We had our 6 IDSF first tournament start and have prepared ourselves quite well on it. We felt pretty good on the first day, received 9 Marks and reached the 60th place of 74 starters - Results in
http://www.nennungen.weissl.com/ergebnisse/0228/TAS_0228_WG_01.HTM .

On 2 Tournament waited a special challenge and experience for me, I would like to save me. When Slow Waltz - I was in a backward movement - I came through the leg of other dancers - this was in a lounge position and could do nothing for it - to fall. I was - as a board - to my 4 letter. My head hummed properly and I had only once chance to listen to me and feel how I feel as physically. Many dance colleagues and Elizabeth were there immediately and wanted to help me. But since I had no real pain, I took her back dancing posture and we continued to dance. That was the unpleasant part of this experience, the more beautiful and pleasant part of it came now.

Miraculously, we were suddenly of the judges also "perceived" and - apparently because we danced very well - rewarded with 19 Marks. Another great experience was that we receive from our - and the audience were angfeuert mistaken and "worn" by their applause throughout the tournament were - standing at the edge dance colleagues. I will remain here only one left, namely me to thank you very much for this great support. We finally reached the 51st Starting place of 82 pairs, and only 2 Marks the 2nd Round missed - here are the results:
http://www.nennungen.weissl.com/ergebnisse/0229/TAS_0229_WG_01.HTM .

All in all, the Styrian Open was a great experience and we will try to be there again next year - but without a fall (if off).

0 comments:

Post a Comment