Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wholesale Maybelline Cosmetic

the first few days in New York

Tuesday: morning were the carpet cleaner there. Almost 2 hours
afternoon: cat pees on n freshly cleaned carpet.
joy arises. (Next to the emerging, pungent-pungent odor).
Poor carpet, poor old cat (16). To the shock baked my host mom has erstma n cake-bread. So ne mixture. She bakes + likes to cook, much + good.
A pumpkin-cake-bread thingy. on it in toaster and butter. Yummiee.
Ham then watched a DVD of the living room. Dodge Ball.
Wednesday came the flush command, during which we got the new car.

http://www.lincah.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/2009-acura-tl-4-588x441.jpg

This is the full basement (yea un Sabine? Since fully hear the engine : D) hehehehe
Thursday I had my first time I was scared. Whether it hurt? Whether I do it right? But it was nice + I enjoyed it, my first day alone in New York City. Rein in the train + 25 minutes later at Grand Central. In the middle of NYC.
course I've taken the wrong subway + drove directly to the Brooklyn Bridge. Did they then crossed. It was windy, lots of people, many unusual people. Everything was there! Of course, I had a ticket here, but I am running around soo much. Was then chilled in Central Park +'m alittle bit. Was also in the Museum of Modern Art (MOMA), but I will do well even when weather is not great. My host Mum
has written to me by 4 then times a SMS if everything is good. I'm fully happy. I have so answered: Yes, all great, I'm just really tired now + do my feet hurt. She said. "I'm delighted that you have fun when you lie somewhere on M floor and no longer can walk, call me, I'll get you up";)
what that evening was not possible, since it was visited by about 15 friends.
noise levels. LOUD! : D But before
: alight from the train. Way home on foot. 10 minutes.
feeling joy.
is good if you know, oh, that worked. I found everything I wanted, am back at home. Clearly something is totally normal for many, but for me  non.
Friday: Breakfast: Cereal. Ben had no school. 'm With him and then ran through n Ocean Forest. Custom outlet so the animal. At home the olle Katz has again made on n carpet. My host Mum turns through. She likes the total Kate, although she is old. But the net every day ... but can
to the doctor. The thought that one can give injections, etc, etc. But she said only that it is excessive. Old cat is to be filled with syringes net.
a half then came my LCC (When I ask about the Au Pair program did during the stay) can I communicate with that person then.
went Ratz Fatz. Have
then (again as both children were at home) with them Monopoly played. The younger
had no desire, but had the most money + + collects most of the streets also have the jackpot. At 6 pm we went to soccer practice. Private training for the 2 guys. We were a bit late, took the new car and something crashed by then. Hum hum wrooooomomwrooomm. Even n horny car;) She drives fast + good.
The training was 45 minutes + has made the children enjoy. While we have observed both, we made lists.
snack list, activity list, etc, etc. We then had begun many lists + we decided to make a list on which we first write down all the lists that we want to make : D
have discussed and I always feel better when I speak English. 'll Also praised always beautiful. Wuuhaaa that feels good.
After that we went to an Italian restaurant + on the couch in the living room. Children have gambled little Playstation. At 22:45 we went to bed.
Ha b then a round of phone calls to PA. Non-long, 3 hours from 9 clock in the evening is so everything "for free" (insider)

 gracias por el correo Abril: -*
TE AMO

Saturday I really wanted to get up just before 8 at the children no to do great weekend, which they spend with their father. The bed is too comfy, I must say, my host mother that she s new, uncomfortable to buy bed. Thus, the net move on. On the eve of her but said that I can sleep, I'm so last night they "voted" for the weekend.
The 2 guys are really cute.
half 10 in New York. I get up, eat breakfast, sometimes my writing here, sort + tank of my great car, "indicating" one probably
Today I stay at home. Les the book from my host Mum on New York and the area around me. Believe it's raining outside. If something stops I'll go with the dog for a walk and enjoy my weekend.
morning it goes to 45 minutes from the au - pair meet. At Ner farm or something. Must look there again. I take another coupla Au Pairs with (that I know still do not) My host mom suggested that I go to get to know new Au Pair. I was good + I'm curious is dismissed.
Have all n nice weekend.
Papa + Mama: NEN still great holiday.
Have seen your photos + comments. There
Tschüüühüüsss

0 comments:

Post a Comment