Thursday, October 22, 2009
Remington 700 Sps Varmint 243
Mach on the sunroof and drive it ...
Hello dear lover;)
Will you write a few lines again - just before my birthday (schnieeef - SABINEEEE: I MISS YOUUUU)
So - here is not crying.
On: pack ooooooh mersch.
Here are some news in the last days:
Saturday morning. I get up. I'm alone, but wide awake. It's been 10 clock.
Have the house to myself, the whole weekend. I have breakfast and walk with the dog for a walk. I will auspowern correctly. I run with Ocean through the forest as fast as I can jump so high I can.
The trees fly as me over. Hear the new album by Tiësto.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHXl8SnCvrU
It is indescribable the feeling. I felt so free, full of energy, etc. Yes, sounds strange, is not easy to describe. It was just beautiful. I'm happy. An hour went back and forth. A race through the forest.
vs. Ocean. Florian
got home showered first. Some order into my e-mail + filter placed my text, I've got so many recent days + this did not even answered. The Au Pair from here have welcomed me. Very nice. More joy. More more, more on the phone ...
Then I briefly with Abril. More and more joy. 'm Lying here ever so much. Paperwork from my host mum. It has given me many tips on what I can do here so and printed about 30 pages I can read myself. They also photographed like
+ overlaid with me to take a course. Furthermore, a Photoshop course so that we can present our great pictures even more beautiful. I still do not know me from using image processing.
morning (Sunday) is the first au pair meetings for me. Not here on the ground. It is 45 minutes away, on a farm.
http://www.stuartsfarm.com/
Now it just before 7pm. I am looking for something to eat again. In
Studi-VZ are many new pictures that will soon be available on my photo page be. Have
then picked up a (hitherto unknown to me) Au Pair from my neighborhood. Talked little + also found the same Stuart's farm.
were a little early, so we had to wait for the other Au Pairs.
are not that many au pairs in the group. One probably 8 or 10? No longer
. They all were there with their host families.
goal, get to know new Au Pairs, which was not easy to have because after 5 minutes, all distributed with their families in the apple-trees plows.
We may pay $ 30 for a measly bag. With this bag we can then go to the apple trees to pick apples + keep +. LMAA! Since I prefer to go
supermarket and buy me a staircase. Is cheaper. War seems like a stop event for the little children of the family. Not for the "large" Au Pair.
little disappointed we went back home.
Monday:
was even Columbus Day. The children were home. In the morning we sit at the table and discuss what we do on the day will bring. Ultimately, we all went
man to
Castle Fun Center
http://www.thecastlefuncenter.com/index.php
have mini golf, played laser tag + were go-kart.
fun, fun, fun.
But before we went to a at & t store to me / us to seek help because I can not always Send SMS to my Hostmum. That woman at the counter was totally äääh incontinent incompetent. Totally out of place. Have solved the problem somehow (without their help) How stupid. REAL-ma, since they are the 4x the mobile number + the test sends the SMS 4x to the wrong mobile phone number: D ridiculous - ridiculous - ridiculous - ridiculous - ridiculous!
Next they were then buy in the mall linens. Since costs n chair ever $ 3000. Mad. had lunch at Johnny Rockets
http://www.johnnyrockets.com/index2.php
Vooolll Retro. Real cool. Had
n fat bacon burger, a chocolate shake + n water.
Tuesday: I woke up at 7 clock and have the younger boys went to school ^ ^. Then: Music ear and then race through 'n forest. Wow, I think grad ma so: if I do this every day. Then 3-4x a week to the gym, wooow - dream figures: D: D: D
Otherwise, not much was Tuesday. In the evening i got both kids to the private football coach down. Since
had my host mom that day is not enough time to cook food, we ordered Chinese. Happen? (I've ordered the Tele + even picked up. In itself, nothing unusual, but in English?) Lalala, here I go there so + will (with a hungry stomach) to get the food. OK THANKS. Tschöö mach ... me n mim food on way home. Everything smells great, beautiful. * Drools * einma to go behind me to the lights of the police patrol. Oops, my what are you doing now? Right quickly? Or on the gas? Aaaah. Bin then ran right, but has the police car I just want to pass only. Boa. I is da fast 's heart stopped. Can sometimes happen that one bissi too hard on the accelerator "type" With 270 horsepower under the Popo is very seductive. Brooom; Brooom. Thank God there was nothing.
After dinner, I am again with my host mom put together and discussed the next day.
Because you were on vacation! STURMFREIIII - YAAAYYYY
Wednesday: Did I n some stuff done to Megan. Jeans taken away, do not post, etc. Sure, things that usually need an au pair, but my child care is very limited and set up not time high, so ... I'm there with no problems, you learn so much more when you're dealing with people.
evening I got the family drove to the airport. Goal. JFK-New York.
then fell alone in the fat SUV. Believer who has even more bang than my car.
Thursday and Friday I can not remember something I've done since. Was probably drunk again (just kidding) but I've only gegammelt + not much done.
Oh, yes, Thursday I got my "Friday-List" processed. N do some things that my net is boring), now) hanger, put things in the cleaning, shopping, property exchange ...
lot of car driving around.
Therefore the title here ...
I'm traveling a lot with the car. And the I Pod - Touch, I've bought myself, has already pays 100 times, since I use the everywhere, the music, listen, take notes, calendars, play, etc. And since you can go almost anywhere for free on the Internet can ... you have even more possibilities.
USA, held the land of opportunity. * Smile * I'm here
really really happy. Sure, it lacks in Germany to me, but I am enjoying my time here found in the full (and more) Have
here n "Electronic-Music-Radio", what I hear in the car can. Not as good as Sunshine-Live, but it's not bad.
My storm-free week (including weekends) was very cold + rainy. Not so great, what is not, despite all my Freundiiiiin discouraged me to visit. 1.5 hours by bus. No great distance.
On the weekend I am sooo very happy. Abril finally see again after weeks! I was so happy! Ocean
Thursday evening was so excited and wanted out, that I'm out with her in the coming Ströh rain. Have them dry then blow-dried + n bit Schnupp (sweets and drinks) bought there for the weekend.
in bed at night (like every night) and I always call Abril. Does it cost nothing after 9 clock. We talk so
the day (if we have not already done via SMS or short call) hihi.
also (which I found really interesting), and pray before we read what is before us (yeah, that sounds corny, but I like it total)
me what you read in English before I + then you in German. Oh: English sounds so much better than German. Much more feeling. Degrees, we always read a portion from the Bible. Either she falls asleep there, or I do. If the other is simply not responding, simply put. Totaaaal beautiful, the other to listen to you as breathing. Heard that the friend / girlfriend is sleeping peacefully and happily.
: -*
On the night of Thursday on Friday, I dreamed that I was n few days at home. Why? I do not know. Homesick? It was very moving. But only in dreams, clearly I miss you here, but as I said, I'm all full of good here + I think in any great situation to you!
quickly Friday morning to the garage (there about 3 hours waiting) New brakes, tires and freshly washed. Looks fine now again. Was there indeed wireless and I could distribute my time well.
anticipation: Tonight I'll get off the Abril in New York. Juhuuuu.
I sit down dinner in the train, Goal 1: Grand Central Station. Objective 2 Port Authority. Objective 3 KISS! Oh - wow after this "long" time, she returned to the Poor have to. Simply wonderful.
TE AMO BABYYY
have together eaten Mexican. Is really yummy and not so expensive (and unhealthy as the typical American food) have we not made more. If then home + have watched "300 Days of Summer", but did not become cope with that.
nutritious, but: delicious. Have gegammelt the day only. N had actually already plan ready with the museums, we wanted to see us (because the weather was not so great) Well, then by 5 in New York + ham just "German food" eaten.
Local: Hello Berlin.
Well, that's it. The Wiener schnitzel was not good, and Abril sausage was delicious ... but ... so what I've seen it before!
It was "different"
My potato soup was not that bad. My cycling was soo cute (and has been well, is "seasoned" with sugar water from America)
sad + happy at the same time, I know I see you again next weekend Abril. ITS MY BIRTHDAY
beautiful. N outfit last week found what I really want to try on. One has to look in New York containing better than "usual";)
This week our cat was put here (16), which has here hingepiepst everywhere. The whole living room smelled like cat pee. But she had a good life, I think to myself. In the great family.
Wednesday:
morning, we enrolled the children in NEM pool, where I am going to be after school. I can even go swimming, I am registered as a "babysitter". Do I buy another containing only n bikini. Evening was once again football training. I wait in the car (because: too cold) at once the bells ringing from the church tower: Good God, we praise you. We then re-appointed at the Italian ham. I miss the pizzeria EUROPE! Dad, I'm like you: I eat only pizza from EUROPE!
When I'm back this is the first thing I want to eat.
After the potato soup with sausages from my mother, grandmothers baked bread, plum cake, cheese cake, etc ... With a full belly, ham, we then all hands "The Italian Job" seen.
Today (Thursday)
Am I got up by 9. Had nothing to do and I am The first time went to the gym. Before first lock n bought that I can include my clothes and so on. Totaaal was beautiful. First of all so looked + reviewed. To warm up I played basketball 5 min. Then it was 10 minutes on the bike + 10 minutes on the stepper. Between them again just basketball. Short pause. Mails. Are indeed anywhere wireless. Fernsehn look I wanted, since I prefer to doctors too. heard German music - in the middle of the other coaching Amis. Bizarre but beautiful.
Wow! Naaaja got me there So take 1.5 hours really exhausted. Strength training completed. Of course, I'll start small, but to all of the appliances are always great pictures. Since I do not always have someone ask pointed goes. * Phew *
I am preparing for the kids a snack. Large selection. Cucumber, chicken breast fillet, tomatoes, apples with peanut butter. (I eat here the full-love) funny. I mutate to Ami with Fettlebigkeit. Oh noooo! 4 Luke brought
half of the school then moved him + (with NEM friend) to the pool. There we were then to semi-sixth I've read something nice + rumgesurft in www. Of course, the ham as well as W-Lan. So hot. And my I-pod, i always have. (So is my 2nd brain)
start wars still alt + quiet. So many older people there. Much older than Papa and Mama (wow, hard to imagine):) hehe you know how my ego GÄ Mama + Papa?
ALT just;)
But just before we went was for quite a little rascals angerasselt. Ne volume!!
on And the heat in the hall because we should not even entertain. So hot. Next time I'm taking with 2 liters of water!
dinner has had to be quick, because Megan had n Education meeting.
She came home by 22 + as long as clock was allowed to hatch (the younger) to stay up. Ben today was the day when Papa in Manhattan.
Oh oh oh oh - have almost forgotten: I've got post today. A great package and a card.
Abril has let me get my birthday present today (even though she told people that I did on Saturday) hmmppfff. She sent me (as her you can see in the picture) a box of biscuits bearing the inscription. "Happy Birthday Flo" - but see yourself ... Ooooh - I was so happy when I got my first birthday gifts. The first time was so far away from home. I was so happy. 'm Dancing through the entire apartment (yes there was none) - ok: The dog has alittle bit funny look, but that's always the ...
DANKEEE
OMA + OPAAAA à THANKS FOR YOUR CARD. I'm so pleased to hear from you! Hope you read my blog always nice (Döööd - your job to inform all always nice);) did not have to print, I will be published after the year anyway n book for Christmas and then they get the reading sections offered)
Back to the subject
ne Ah - that's it yes again . The current blog entry is a little longer.
Coming next:
Saturday and Sunday:
birthday party in New York with Abril Eugenia + Roger Sanchez at Pacha. Yaaayyy. Before
Brooklin Bridge and fat shopping.
Monday: B-day party with my host family.
So - that's it from me again. I hope you all are well.
Grandma Sofie hold your chin up. I hope you's will be back soon better!
HAB YOU LIEEEB
your Flori
PS: Sabine + relatives: celebrating beautiful on Sunday (yes celebrating until Sunday gää). Drinks for me. And Mamaaaa? Diesma net as much pizza as my departure;) Well - I ordered so diesma net, so we have pizza for 2 weeks at home ....
tschööööööööööööööööööööööööööööö
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment