Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tarak Mehta Ka Ulta Chasma 19th Feb 2010



depression, happy, just before the disengagement (positive)
This afternoon my phone rings. Juhuuu the family calling.

Oh - ääh ne, but net. Cultural Care is (my organization)

The family of Washington has had to cancel), it has present n different Au Pair.

ooooh:.. (Menno. would have been nice relatively close to New York, etc. (2-3 hours)

3 (THREE) minutes later the phone rang again

Cultural Care

With the announcement: Florian
We have 2 new families for you Is not quite official, but..?.
a family is from New York
neeeew YOOORK, the net is even from far away New York
Sorry I joking around Looking forward only in degree ! Sun

But one should not rejoice too soon
yes I am waiting (again) from what happened + days so you naturally think to date

short of my day today!
morning: washing, as always (i have not really write more, because nothing more is)
was especially that I've eaten lunch with Abril, of course, after m shopping: D
was fully humid weather today.
lunch stop homework, etc. In the evening gabs
Zuchhiniiii with meat! Boa Muddiiiiii which had to then be able to ma when I return. That we had often already full! Is there even the 1 that i make me for breakfast tomorrow.

Hmmm lecker Hack!

Conner grad is still in good shape. They play video games.
would need to be the same at home. Shelby is already ready for bed and still I watch DVD in bed.

For all those with whom I am eternally not have reported.

Again: Sorry!
I think of you + do not forget you. Niemaaaals!

So - now I eat ice cream again. Slowly come up in me the Ami!
EAT! Yesterday
almost 500ml Starbucks ice cream (mocha ... things) eating in bed. Is au but delicious!

now I'm making closing times. no? (.? Sarah oh how I miss the NE) The'm here i can never say so - at least not in "our" sound: D NO?

aaalright power!

0 comments:

Post a Comment