Sunday, September 27, 2009

Russianbare.com Galleries

wow what a weekend (probably the last really nice in Bethlehem)

What a weekend (so far) Friday I was off duty at 6pm. Shower and pack up.
Because the night from Friday to Saturday we achtetn in the house by the lake. Unfortunately the weather was not that great. Windy + cold. A little adventure was the trip to the house (approx. 50 minutes): darkness, rain and a lot of traffic. I hate driving in such conditions! Was not alone:)
In the dark, we finally arrived at the house. What to eat first. Frozen Pizza (recently purchased) with a bottle of Wine. Schwupps bottle was empty. Which allow Flo? Closes his I-pod touch to the system in the home. Listening to music talking to - and snacking ...
Are so got up around 9 + clock had breakfast. Were waffles with butter and syrup + coffee. Delicious. Nice breakfast in peace + enjoy the "Overview." It was from the 1st floor of the house NEN really great overview of the lake. Madness. If the weather would be nice ...



The 2nd breakfast consisted of: omelet with cheese, pizza and chips. Then: nibble ... duuuuuschen.
All in teamwork. Washing dishes and hair do! Wansinn how good you can understand each other. This is "awsome" As the whole weekend! Ok look, if we have indeed forgotten nothing from + it goes to the outlets. We went there around 2 hours and bought nothing! We did find nothing. If both are really picky for that matter. Ultimately I will still n shirt + sweatshirt found.
On the way home, fed me with Abril KALLT pizza + chips. Always nice turns.
Next Stop. Her best friend. Have you picked also deal because a friend's birthday. On this anniversary celebration, 90% English-speaking people (80% of them even English)
Wow. who know how to party!
Many people were there. Old, young, big, small. It was really nice. Then typical English mariachis were there, the typical Mexican-English Tracks played. It was really funny. Yes, I even danced. After the musical contribution has also played regular music + as I said, there were really many people, funny people I saw in large part simply a lot of happy, exuberant people. It was good. I turned off some of my current situation. really fun!
The girls have been drinking -> I'm down. Both home sold + hey presto I'm here writing to you from hot springs. I can not sleep, even if it's in my grade is 5:30 am.

noon today, we go to go there

http://www.lostcave.com/

Abril, Eugenia, Jessica + her friend with me. 'm Curious Is the weather. Today, yes hats rained all day.

must also look again, as I do it all on Monday. The interested faimly from New York has responded to me again.
The meeting on Monday, it is clear, hold 1 hour later, probably (10:30 am)'ll still be there earlier. Can not hear nor bissi music or simply watching the people (yes i do so much)

I'm really curious on Monday!

sleep But now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment