Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hampton Silversmith Replacement

not enjoy - and enjoyed. The last days in Bethlehem


Monday - I got up at 6 clock. Without breakfast we went to P & R - Place.
bus ticket Buy A $ 37.65. It welcomes "Trans Bridge Lines
go at 7:20 clock went. It was still relatively cold, because: early.
The report told me that the day should be 24 degrees in NY, so I was wearing only a T-shirt. Nothing else ... So I'm in a fix
not quite give me Abril a map of New York, where all roads, etc. on it. Real great. For expand and collapse and all.
On the almost 2-hour drive, I tried again to go through the records of the Family.
Ching, however, as I had internet on the bus. So I checked my email briefly chatted with Sabine + J hihi (HAB DICH LIIIEEB)
listened with goose bumps (air conditioning in the bus) and stomach growling I the hum of the bus driver. It was an older model ...
I looked again briefly on the details of the family, noted a few questions + answers.
So very experienced. With this familiarity, I dare to close my eyes, with power to New York, the interview and awaited my breakfast.
I close my eyes and distract myself with beautiful thoughts (the experiences of the weekend) - awesome!
arrival at the bus terminal in New York.
I make my way to the taxis. + Get on say the taxi driver where I want out.
Broadway ... Target: Manhattan Diner.
waiting There the family (mother and 2 sons already on me)
My first taxi ride in New York. Fast, damn fast! I feel like a roller coaster. SMS: my future host Mum asked what I wanted for breakfast since.
I chose pancakes with bacon + coffee. Once there, he is being a waiter (just-in-time) and bring my breakfast. I imagine + all welcome at the table.
We start with small talk. The guys talk about their weekend.
After delicious breakfast we drove to the house. The trip took about 15 minutes.
It's old, tall, has 2 TV rooms, large garden (2 great cars) and so on. 3 floors, large kitchen. I will run as intended in the beginning! The guys have shown me first everything.
We bake cookies, we eat Chinese, we go for a walk with the dog, play UNO. \u0026lt;\u0026lt; to not all be described in such detail ...
The first picture I have of the family is soo positive. Quite different than my current family. Very friendly, funny and interested. That pleases me so much.
We looked at a few photos of their last holiday + I drive the first time by car (so she can see if I even can because that is my main task) to make clear ego like grad yet with so nem great car!
WOOOOOOOW (photos to follow later if necessary)
We talk. My duties, as where, what, when,
general: In the morning I'm off, largely because the children are in school + the mother does it all. Laundry, shopping, and smaller administrative procedures would be my job then. Children bring lunch from the school. That's it. Everything sounds so easy. Sure, employ after school the children something. Playing football or other activities. Not just computers!
Megan (that's the name my future host mom) has asked if I extend the same one probably until October 2010 would, as she and her boyfriend are there on business in Italy. Will I do well. Is not as long. Sure, they said, can I consider myself yet. Reason: The family is in summer (July and August) for 2 months at home, because every year they rent n house on the beach. Consequently, I would be this 2 months without work (will continue to pay), but could travel around, bum, fly to D-Land study, New York to the smallest detail and and and. And when the family comes home then they have to look for a few weeks to incorporate a new au pair +, since they are then in Italy. Officially
can extend only 6 or 9 months. She said, however, which is not bad, then I'll pay the return flight. OK!
As I said, everything sounds so great to be great at. like I am so very glad that I (have now called) as an au pair.
I'll write more when I have more know how everything is, photos, videos, etc, etc.
adoption: it gives me a pocket and towels to cover. For my camera because they thought it would rain one probably.
I like: Oh no let me, is okay. Net believer that it's raining. Well did she then taken.
happened on the way back my train Harlem - I let the day pass in review again - Arrival: Grand Central Station.
I get out - looking for my bus terminal. It's raining. NO. ES REREREEREEEEGNET!
madness. And New York is still great. Ok, Flori was wet as Schmitt Katz.
So, we hold, I've run with different .... Ne ... with jeans and ragged in the rain through New York. I enjoyed habs. Was not alone. Beautiful music in your ears - many people around me. I laugh. I walk through the rain. I laugh. I walk through the rain. I am happy. A touch of uncertainty flowing through my body (which s ramblings here)
Sure, I was excited, Megan said she wanted to register by phone on me because she wants to talk to the guys.
rang around noon today the mobile phone. Megan. YAAYYYYYYY
I may start on Thursday. I am soo happy. Would have canceled the Family, were I to 90 percent fly back to Germany!
Thanks to all who have pressed the thumb J
On the way home I read my current host mother a text message when I Tuesday (next day) to work for at first, so I know when I should be home. It came back only, I need you the last 3 days, no more, but would like to talk to you.
Okaaaayyy?? (They will not pay me well for 3 days) when se says ...
on this morning I stand at 8. No one there. NIX. No note on the kitchen table. Okaaaaayyy? I'm going to Abril. Piano. Lunch, etc.
noon I sat down with Ben hit him again and brought up to date. Trouble me fully that I no longer have with him. Get me with him to beat me.
have shared our experiences of the past few weeks.
then i got hit me back with Abril, Eugenia and Jonas. + Dinner together, chatting rumalbern make photos.
The last days here in Bethlehem and the surrounding area so much I've enjoyed as long any more. I was so happy - Always on my mind (MIST: now you're out of here soon, you are missing here is very - very very VERY lacking!) Sad but looking cheerful conscience in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment