Thursday, September 24, 2009

Canker Sore Lip Piercing

new family proposed in NEW YORK & Interview

Thursday, the 24th September 2009 (wow hammer geil in 1 month birthday little sister): -*
morning: on the way to the bank: Ring ring ring. Boa nää who calls n at present? I drive but grad
ring ring ring, jaaaahaaa, I like habs. Phone in your pocket is nunmal + while moving slightly rauszubekommen. ääh that wasn for ne number?
Hälloouu? äääh? hmm, Yes! Thats me! Bli bla .... blubb ....
it was the interested host family from New York (now I am much in the parking lot of the bank and of course, do not telephone (such as 90% of Americans) while driving.
We had a 24-minute call. She sounded very friendly. Hat on be + told her family.
Megan her name. Is 48 and mother of 4 children. ü20 and 2 already are living in New York City.
I would have to take care of the 2 boys. 10 + 12 years old. 1 dog (Golden Retriever ) + 1 cat.
Removes 28 minutes from Manhattan (yayyy), you live the beach and live well there, too in the summer.

Over the years, it is probably too difficult to become both children to "manage" because if one has now Karate, the other must be brought to piano lessons. I hope those were not just cases in point! I hope the ham in their apartment n great piano, where I once rumklimpern beautiful!
Will be my main task to drive the kids to her hobbies + in the morning to keep the house in the shot. (Clear ham ne the cleaning lady, gardener, etc etc) ... ^ ^

After the phone call before they wrote the same to me an E-mail.
I sounded very intelligent and my English would be just as excellent. In the Annex, I found some photos of the Family + the kitchen! GROOOße KITCHEN! Larger than the present! WOOOW.
I should the night time sleep over it and tomorrow at 10am to call (morning)
more information of the email:
you agreed with me that it is important to communicate well + much so that the other is always know what thing.
you live in a big, old, beautiful house, built 100 years ago. Woow. This sounds quaint!
I'm very excited.
Monday I'm invited. I thus translated into the bus and driving to New York City for the family to meet there. We drink a coffee and chat a bit. I still find one probably someone who mitfährt with me. Even though I got my present great Ipod Touch with Google Earth and the stuff, I would certainly be relaxed someone on the side to have to help me focus when running +!

Call: TO ALL AU PAIRS, THE TIME ON MONDAY HAVE
PLEASE help me: D Thanks
.
Wish me luck!

Yours, Florian



PS. un due to long were no photos, there hereby present a "new" (2 weeks ago)

0 comments:

Post a Comment