Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Can You Take A Large Bottle Of Shampoo

penultimate blog entry from MEXICOOOO

... And the dance show was really impressive. Different nationalities showed us their talent. Just check out my photos. The clothes have been really impressive. Late in the evening we ate with her aunt Gorditas and cow brain. Hear one probably is not so in delicious, but tasted very very good. You just have a switch in the head by moving the one that forbids eating cow brain.
Finally, after almost 1 month I cry sometimes at home. 20 minutes I'm on the phone with Mom. It was good to hear her voice. Abril aunt invited us into your shop (they sold chicken), where we ate dinner. What can I say? As always, very very tasty. :) Back home we want to the TV and what we see? ALARM FOR COBRA 11th In English. Semir sounds really getting used to. We eagerly watched the pursuit hunts.
finally stood on the long-awaited weekend. Objective: Orizaba (in the State of Vera Cruz). We visit Abril Sathia girlfriend. Her dad drove us to Puebla. Actually, he would have to be, but as director he took a short free to invite his wife decided to eat at school. He's just a true gentleman through and through. With the door open so ...
Speaking of school: I've already been helped out a few times at school, the kids already call me teacher (Maestro) and babble me fully. I understand almost not at all, and I ignore their Heckling part, but it is always nice to get back to school to see the kids.
Sathias families visit is very warm and the whole weekend cares about good care of us. Sathia (our free tour guide) showed us their city, park, churches and much more (Cordoba). (See photos)


On Saturday we went to Tirolesa at times really nice to rope one.
strapped Really good and I have crossed the vast canyon.
The view was breathtaking, stunning, breathtaking ...
strapped Well it was going fast. I crossed a rieeesige Gorge with waterfalls, many trees, mountains .... aarrrgg it is hard to describe. One of the most beautiful experiences I ever had. The ride only lasted a few minutes and I immediately wanted to jump again. Pure adrenaline, when hundreds of feet in the air and crosses with a tremendous pace, a beautiful gorge.
still packed with adrenaline went to the first in a cafe and later in the Mumbai club celebrations. On Sunday there was a "Massive Dance" was. An event with many thousand spectators.
The heist genre BANDA ... ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeSB8LoPSk0
Is something like the wind music ... Crowd went from totally into the music (young and old)

Abril and I have now got used to: every time she introduces me to someone me the name of Alexander, (my second first name ). Since there were problems with the name Florian. First, people wonder why I have a female name, as "Flora" comes from the word flower. However, most people understand instead of Flora - Gloria. And this is really not a male first name. Monday morning we said goodbye again. + Sathia had to work her sister drove us to the bus stop. Her mother was preparing extra Macha yet for me (very hot sauce), I then can take to Germany. We, waiting for the bus, saw an old lady in front of her house preparing food. Tortillas + Cafe. Thanks, was good.
Again a fully packed day. When I arrived at home in Tlaxcala were her cousins by her aunt + to + cut the birthday cake to taste the sauce Macha. The 15th birthday is in Mexico, very big. REALLY big he is then on 16 Celebrated in October ... about it but I will report in due course. Tuesday we went back with them. A Japanese restaurant. Previously, we found some time to our favorite restaurant in the downtown to have lunch. As you can see, we eat so much here, but I've lost two kilograms. Hmmm. Contrary to expectations ...

far I have only good things about my stay in Mexico written. Because I want to hide anything I tell you something now about the negative aspects here in Mexico. As a German, with a sensitive stomach and slight attacks regarding infections you have is not easy here. Of course not everything is as clean as in Germany, which is not to hot that flies flying around everywhere, and we eat off the floor. NO, NO, NO. Not at all, but it is just different here. The food, the environment, the people. I still have problems from time to time. This has now set with the stomach. Sharp (and much) I do not mind eating more but my body still responds ...
Before the weekend in Orizaba distributed to many red dots on my body. At first we thought that it had bitten. However, after the third day, when on my right upper arm close to 60 red dots became apparent and they were no less, we went to Orizaba immediately to dermatologist who diagnosed Hypersensitivitaet. A mix of allergy and infection. An allergy, the mutant infection, or something ... The doctor said previously it is a form of chickenpox and it may be that the points would be never disappear again. Of course we were scared, but the last doctor's visit reassured me a lot. He gave me an ointment and tablets, and after over 1 week name the points again, no more itchy and disappeared finally complete.
On 6 October Abril prepared and I Borritos filled with potatoes and a special sauce. Very tasty. In the evening we decided again to go to the movies. On this day of admission was reduced by half. Title: "El Infierno" (Sad truth about the north of Mexico drug cartels, murder with Lustig.) Should wake up the people that we have celebrated the Independence Day in vain, because the reality is not to celebrate!
The film was of course in English, Abril uebersaetzte me always the most important thing. Most Schimpf words I can of course now the ff
the cinema began to do from now on to my neck hurt like, well, nothing unusual, I was still during the film neck pain. Yes, that was full of fast. Well, we arrived at home, drank a cup of coffee, ate cake and went to bed. But first a kiss, and then make bubu.
sounds so simple, however, I began by 10 clock to tremble like an eel, I was cold; Abril brought me an extra blanket. Still very cold, no warm, oh, here is hot, oooh, Abril feels my forehead and my stomach. I cook from the heat and so I felt it. I did not know what to do. It seemed to me I would burn. Abril and her mother were sitting hours with me on the bed and wrapped me in cold towels. Brrrrrrrr. COLD. And then again hot. I got a headache, it was always hot, what this time was not due to Abril.
Abril mother went to bed at 12. I tried to close my eyes to forget the heat and sleep. Abril was next to me, full of sorrow and helplessness. I fell asleep, finally Abril could go to bed. 1 clock, 2 clock, 3 clock. I wake up again. The fire in my body was still very present. The ceiling has to go. It's so hot. The toilet was a torment A short walk, only a few steps. At last I was there. Immediately I began to shiver. Very very cold it was at one time, but this did me good. I stayed motionless minutes. Tried to relax and tell me to calm himself. Everything will be fine. Abril again felt my forehead, my stomach, again and again ... full of Concern. There was no better. My body exhausted, struggling but not giving up, I fell asleep a second time. Abril parents had to leave the house by 7. No, today was called the first goal of the day but not school hospital. Weak step, I came to the reception. Please wait. It did not take long + the doctor called me. Abril told her everything we have discussed before. Next they looked at my neck. The first word which she gives to me was English, but I understood it immediately: "horriiiiiible" not so good. Bad infection. Please Popo free. Lie down and teeth clenching. A syringe with oily contents were given to me. Peaks, au au, oouuuu. Yes, hurt, but helped. Next destination. Home, bed rest and recuperate. Recover. The new pills made me sleepy, tired and weak. Sleeping. Abril spoiled me all day. She taught me everything on the bed and gave me a lot of affection, the man (just as a sickly man) needs a lot. In the afternoon she had to leave her alone for a while. She and her mother had to do something. I recovered somewhat, after too much sleep and rest I passed the time watching television. Hach, how convenient. Woof woof, the dogs bark. Abril can not be far (dog = mini-alarm) you meet me called "Honey, I've brought you what" I eagerly jumped into my bed and down (of course only in my head, because I physically a bit wobbly on his feet) was she brought me flowers.
Ouuuu, for me? Flowers? Ohhhhh muchas gracias mi amor! BESO! \u0026lt;Of course, only on the cheek, since I have scabies or so in the neck. They worked as many fruits. Vitamins your body needs! Grandma has always said! A day after my heated night I was still very weak. TV broadcast with Abril. The bad night was over and I'm on the road to Baesserung. The whole family takes care of me devotedly me. Aunts come, cousins write SMS, all want to know how I feel.
Later I read an email from my sister. On the day when I felt really bad, too, had problems correctly with her body. A connection that exist only between twins. I miss them very much. Mom + Dad, I hope you have a nice holiday. I think so much about you + hope that you are well. I miss her very much. Sabine: Get well soon!
Friday noon: Bed is stupid. I get up again. Abril? What do we want time to cook? I'm hungry! Fanzoesisches bread for dinner and Hawaiian pizza (crisp with a spicy sauce) Aaahh does well. Delicious pizza, I needed now, after my last few days. Only the rash was on a diet. Lots of fruit, no meat, no milk, no fat, etc. (as all in all I was good food prohibited)
It's me well again. Probably you need to do is ma ne good Pizza or something to eat. This replaces any medicine. Saturday: plaster-plaster-of-home Reinemachefrau tag. Or not? Abril waeckte me very gently, and struck me. Oh no, I mean. They hit me before the weekend in Mexico City to spend. Mama? Is that okay? Yes? You want too? OK. Spontaneous we went to the bus station in Puebla (1 hour) and then another 1.5 hours to Mexico City. On the way to Puebla got in a Guitar Hero. Ok, Hero, you can call the net, because he could not really sing, but we gave him a few cents, is his job, and Abril had once told me that if you are the nothing, which is then squealed or something. Or his buddies gets to a draw then tweak, or something similar. A few cents does not make us poor. Please, thank you very much.
juhuuu, my 2nd time in Mexico City. We are in Mexico City B ****

First we called at the hotel (at the last Mexico City picked travel) whether it has free room. Yes? Well, then are there in 15 minutes. Check in, baggage bring into the room. What do you do first thing in the hotel? Sure. TV. Uh, oh, oh, uuhh. What? Hardcore porn middle of the day? Cool. Hahahahaa. The surprise was great, well, yes warning net to Popogucken there, but ... But? Achso was so spontaneous, so no reason. Just like that.
Au, my stomach. Oh, just hungry. In order to protect my stomach, not your typical Mexican food we ate (eg, on the road) but in the local "Taco inn" Was not bad, but I must say that the right food is better. Of course we find this not as a tourist schonmal not everywhere.
little sightseeing, lalala + then we looked for a dress for Abril. The 15th birthday of her cousin is yes still: In Mexico City there is a road, alone for wedding dresses, etc etc. madness. As you can already get into dreams ... Even as a man
Beautiful, beautiful, watching wedding dresses. Everywhere you can DVD's, music or games now. Clearly not original but a new film for 20 cents ... why not. DVD quality and completely legal. Hmmm.
All day we were on the legs, and found a really spare, really great Dress for Abril. Gabs great shoes also help. Cheap and nice, what women want? Oh yes, more clothes and more shoes ... Women ...
buy coffee, buy a snack from the bakery. And drink coffee. This is done in the evening here indicated. This time, stop in the hotel room. Abril mother always calls us her baby. She gave us sweets, so rather Saurigkeiten, there are usually sour sweets in Mexico. Whatever. These acids sweets Abril mother got paid and wanted to distribute it to their babies (because they all yes himself can not eat) Joa, why babies ...
It is dark and the nights get colder. Jack obligation. The three of it went to a bar Guadalajara was the name. Listening, something to drink, mariachi, dancers and n cockfight. Actually, the fight no more (with Maessen on their feet) up a will, or dead .... this time she led the fight but not to the end. The next morning we went to breakfast included. All you can eat with live music. Was really relaxing. With full stomach, we walked a little through Mexico City unt tatatataaaaaa .... we found Abril Quince outfit. Chic dresses with color matching shoes. Gorgeous (and cheap at the same time).
On the way home, put the bus driver, "Mr. Bean "field. Always fun to see him. In the evening we finish this weekend with huge Hawaiian burgers. Abril and I will pick you up so that the family fed + + + aunts cousins. As you can see, we are talking very very familiar to. On Monday Abril believe dogs had it. So they had us believe that we will cut it! That's what we did. Her curls were a bit too long + as French poodles look handsomer cropped. So with scissors and so on, after that nice shower with warm water in the sun + set to dry. Another (not yet learned to know aunt) insisted I meet you. She lives in an old house, all very simple (well said) However, it has a fantastic overview of all Tlaxcala. That made me quite happy with it. Nice nice. Then we went into the house, past the blind dog, the chicken and the rabbit. At the beginning gabs same NEN brandy, with a warning he was very strong. Abril and Mother wanted him to not try it. After I drank it and asked the aunt, so they gave me a Schnappsglaeschen with water, they looked a little puzzled. Hmmm. Spicy food, they definitely have, but the liquor in her house was not a screamer. Krabbeldiewandnauf however, fired by a little more. 2nd gear. Fruit. The name I've forgotten. Were also net a good thing. Too many seeds. Abril was then still a chain and a skin-colored top. Also: European-skin-color .... almost pink, orange with more slope to red. A color that Abril will never wear, but the gift with a smile and a nice "muchas gracias" took it. Florian got a blanket, but can even help out as a scarf. They demonstrated this at once from the model. Nice! (Is different) well, but for a blanket untenrum songwriter quite well. At least, no cold feet in the German winter. It is dark. We are on the way home, stop taking Abril Mama at home and make our way to Abril favorite cafe. Chocolate cake and coffee please. Thank you. Delicious. All cakes here are not dry (ie, the dough) but moist. So inside it. Fast wet has to do with 3 different varieties of milk I explained Abril. Consequently, with good to drink without coffee tastes better with a double but then wet (cake and coffee). Still a bit hungry. We order some pastries and free internet. A little small talk and gossip about the person sitting around us. After me, the next to me had entered child sitting the 3rd time I got out with his right hand and missed him .... oh no, I would have liked, but something does not make it. Finally, it proposes to no children. I then got him with the candle charred inconspicuously his T-shirt. (Of course I have not done so, but every now and you get bad thoughts, so if there is a Satan in addition to a roast and laechtst for attention)
cake is not filling. Lets go to Abril favorite tacos.
Tuesday after the dinner (that is, against 16 clock) we called the hairdresser. Florian need for Saturday NEN haircut. Oh, next to the cell phone they sell pies. Sure, we already had dinner, but so ne small cake? Oh come on. Who is still pure. Was then at the end but not (although Mom, aunt and cousins helped). Au Abril, samma, Just listen up! I do not know what was wrong with her in the evening, but she started to hit me for no reason + to enter, so it went for 30 minutes. I sat down to defend, as I pressed the buttons on my gamepad like crazy, but could hardly oppose something. Abril is what the virtual struggles better terms. (We played in a gambling hall Street Fighter). It was late when we got home. Her aunt was waiting for us. She is quite excited about the upcoming birthday of their daughter. Quince = 15 As mentioned already this birthday very much in the Mexican Birthday culture.
Wednesday we were up early up and took the bus to Puebla. First goal was a souvenir market. There I bought .... clear, souvenirs, was not so hard now to imagine it? But the main goal that day was (next to the Apple Store), the American Restaurant Applebees. We both missed since our return from the States this restaurant. Die Burger, the atmosphere and the drinks refill. Do you remember that I missed the Cowboy Burger much? Hehehe Of course I ordered it again, (seasoned with cinnamon, onions and many more.) With fries and lots of ketchup, lots of meat to wean us we shared a cocktail. Gemuetlich we have proposed modified by the City of Angels.
evening in bed; getraennt by walls from each other (After the many onions maybe better), we played with our I-Pods over Bluetooth Monopoli.

Thursday. Friesoertermin! Lenny welcomed us with a casual "Hola." His voice is very pleasant and soothing, like his hands. Hrhrhrr. He first made me wet, obenrum, and then massaged my scalp. He does not like it so hard, I think, quite tenderly, he moved his manicured hands over my head. Right, left, forward and back. Then we changed the position. He sent me a clipping. He had a lot of time with me, very carefully, hair for hair + is not even hurt. Finally it was my 2nd time with Lenny. His real name is Leonardo. Of course, call Lenny him because it sounds so still gay. Sure, Lenny is the fragrance on it quite. And because he's so good to me and gave a new short haircut, I bought him from a little hair wax, but of course only for Lenny, and because the pink stuff smells so good. Mach well Lenny. See you on 29 October. Since you'll be able to let off steam Abril, but please only the tips, she has such beautiful long hair. See you ...
came the evening, the birthday girl, her sister and mother to us about their latest plans for informing the coming Saturday. They tried on their clothes, put on masks, make-up and tried really laughed a lot not to leave everything seem so firmly. I'm really times as curious then on Saturday is. I have already seen a 3rd birthday and was gorgeous, with an effort that one can not imagine, how it looks from the 15th birthday?
Saturday. The big birthday party is coming up. Of course you have to prepare yourself. To look handsome, I went to the barber with Abril. There we stayed for almost 3 hours. Her hair was done, they also got a really super duper nice brushed make-up. After 1 hour we were bored. I went (alone) in a sort of mom-and-pop store (which there are many here). A large bag of chips and a Coke. Of course we ate the chips to complete. We love nunmal chips. In the second Hour we played some Monopoli about our I-pod while I leafed through some magazines in Mexico. I understand quite a bit. This is evident already. Even in conversations with and I get the most Rheims me accordingly the rest together. The whole Saturday was a bit stressful. Hardly the hairdresser arrived home we picked up the birthday girl and her sister from the hairdresser (of course both looked just as stunning.) At home, the clothes were changed, decorated the car a bit up and down we went to church. After the service I took a few pictures of the birthday child + we moved in the opposite room to the Food and celebrate. Yes, even I was forced to dance. Plays wi (e).

Now we already have Sunday, the 15th birthday went well.
It's all the madness, the Mexicans know how to party. (And it really spends a lot of money) (even if you barely have money to celebrate it well enough then but) I would not quibble too long. Just check out the photos.

Sunday we went to the next celebration. A 2nd birthday this time. The house was very small, but they had a projector in the living room and a giant screen. Looks funny in such a small house. There were different kinds of tacos, which tasted to me all very much. Abril aunt drove us. Wow. Madness. My first ride in a beetle. It's all cute.
evening we visited the beetle-aunt in her house. It has Internet (which we still have not Abril house) It lives without quite good ...
We booked our last trip to Mexico before heading to Germany in the cold winter.
Destination: Acapulco. From Thursday 21 October to Saturday 23 October, we will enjoy the last days in Mexico. Sunday (birthday) is celebrated with the family here. I've wished Tortas, since I love to eat.
Yesterday (Monday, October 18), we have sent a small yellow package on the trip to Germany. With a few sauces, ingredients for tortillas and more.
Papa + Mama? When it arrives, will your homemade sauce in the refrigerator.
PS: The homemade sauce is in a Nutella-glass, decorated with some aluminum.

Achso: for those who do not yet know. Last week I booked our flights Abril + to Germany!
On 2 November we will be back together. It is then up to 29 December stay.
Take care ....
soon
Florian + Abril.

0 comments:

Post a Comment