Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pepsico Super Bowl 12 Pack Displays

Liebesgruesse from Mexico

At 31 August 2010 I started My biggest trip.
was to the United States of America, my next goal: MEXICO.
Abril finally see my back. After our last trip through Miami and New York, we now start to make Mexico uncertain.
Abandoning my family a lot of me is not easy. Let me say I
ITS COMMENTS nothing, but inside I was upset so much excited, stressed, tense and filled with anticipation for Mexico, on Abril.
Finally I get to know your family, see where they grew up.
It's still incredibly exciting for me. When you consider:
More than 20 years to live thousands of miles away, lives his life, knows nothing of the other. Man decides without premonition in the U.S. to go to get new experiences there, learn the love of his life to know and hey presto everything changed.
Let us now continue with my news.
had arrived at Frankfurt Airport, I immediately got rid of my luggage on something that I ballast. The more space ichfuer had a few small errands (gifts to the family) (of course I already had enough chocolate on board) In the Starbucks I tried to relax a bit and set my brain to Mexico. I watched a English-speaking family with a child, but I understood only 2-3 words. Funny it was always (with the child).
My gate was still kept secret, so I had to spend the last minutes in the Duty Free Shop. Known, however, was that my flight was about 1 hour ... Versapaetung
drove After hours of waiting us to the bus englich plane. On the plane I sat next to
a German who also visited his friend in Mexico, I was surprised, but they studied only there was folgich German. No hot
Blue Terin so;)
We had a pleasant conversation, both were glad to escape the terrible weather and amused us with "Two and a Half Men. To my regret, the crew served no more free drinks. Everything must now be paid extra. So Coke + water. Flight Flight flight, and at 3 Clock (German time) we arrived in Cancun. Both have concerns. Will understand us at passport control? We get our luggage back? But in the end was (as so often) the excitement for nothing. Everything went supi. I left the airport and was greeted by an excited, friendly, loud voice. ABRILLLLLLLLLLL. They immediately came running towards me and threw me almost (including luggage). The embrace
including kisses seemed to have no end. Both of us were so happy we can again fall in to the poor. Although it was already dark in Cancun, it was still a windchill of 36 degrees (the humidity in the week was almost unbearable), we were both tired after a long day, but we can not take it us something to eat quickly and enjoyed the first walk on the beach in Cancun. The first day we explored first the close vicinity of the "hotel zone" and were already promised us a tour. People watch us as we are of course very different ITS COMMENTS. Hehe. It's fun to follow the gaze of others. What is the Golf in Germany, the good old VW Beetle in Mexico. Abril verfuerte me to a hot drink. "Raspado con Chamoy. Uiiiii, my taste buds need to get used to the spicy food. (What me the doctor after my visit to the doctor certified) (for reassurance: now (late September) I'm too ¾ Mexicans and I will miss the food here Of course I still can not speak English, but Abril me about did everything and told me any. .
little thing we started early on Thursday morning at 7:00 our first tour destination. "Chichen Itza" not to be confused with "Chicken Pizza" as I called it love. One of the 7 wonders of the world. (For more information, please use Google or Wikipedia or examine pictures on my pictures page).
Our tour guide will explain a lot about the Mayan culture (and by the way: Please have marked the Clock 21/12/2012 11:05  bold in the calendar)
After a bus ride while we crossed the border of Quintana Roo (Cancun) to Yucatan. In our 5 minutes STOP we ate oranges with chilli powder. Very tasty I must say that getting used to but delicious. Molecules and the beer was refreshing, but my lips still burning from the chili powder. As has been shown in recent days, one can not get enough of it. I speak of Burning sensation on the tongue, palate, and lips schwarfer after eating food. You sweat, but happy to forward to the next heat boost.
on our shore we met Lilly, with whom we talked. She is a globetrotter and been around a lot. (She is also old and assets) hehe. So the money is nunmal very simple. She is from Canada, but now lives in Puerto Rico. They taught us that in accordance with 20 normal minutes 35 Mexican minutes. Abril me right. Here is nunmal not everyone on time. As you wait ever heard. Back on the bus gave us the tour guide very interesting things about the Mayan calendar, the architecture of the Mayanesianer and the pyramids (and matches the architecture). The images I will (if I had not done so already uploaded in the next few days. In Chichen Itza, we were immediately besieged by these souvenir-selling products, which we promised to have after buying a special stone a fulfilling sex life. Of course we do not need that. Also, there was as yet also something from Ratiopharm. These companies selling products were getting annoying because they were everywhere. Although we enjoyed our time in the Mayan sites. Even the tropical rain (followed by the late afternoon), we could not spoil the fun. The bus ran ( wait for the Return to the hotel) up. Compliance wet we were. And I'm not talking about wet drizzle. We were like wet dog (but smelled better). Consequently, we let us not take each other to spray wet. As little children we jumped in our flip flops around in the rieeeesigen Regenpfuetzen. Long live the inner child. The looks of the others are touched on only perihpaer. In the bus arrived (waiting for our passengers) we listened to the loudest thunder ever probably. Madness. The thunder was so loud ... so "other countries: other Thunder," where we are back to the category: would be "What is the plural of ...". Donner, Dönne, Dönne, thunder? Thursday? Well, Whatever ..., according to wars, there can but one. ... But of something. On Friday it
went to Ladies Island (Isla Mujeres) with a Bootch we chugged 20 minutes from Cancun to Isla Mujeres.
The beach there was beautiful follows so (for that is Mexico anyway known)
PS: Peel parts of my body still, though at all the sunburn was not as strong.
Saturday, the 4th September 2010. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 50th
MUTTI.
Unfortunately I could not celebrate with you, but hope its a good time had. The 4th
September 2010 was next to the 50th my mother also an important day for me and Abril.
Since 1 year we are now a couple. Yayyyy. Happy Anniversary Babbyyyyy.
Abril gave me the nicest letter I've ever read. Sun sensitively, loving, so honest. THANK YOU!
breakfast we ate in downtown Cancun. Quesadijjas con Queso de Milaneza, Queso y Fundido Horchata Water. By bus we drove to Playa del Carmen well strengthened. The beach was beautiful rocky + not like something on the women's island, but we had a blast here. The weather also left us in the lurch, at the most one probably. In sunstroke, there it was again very very hot.
Evening: tired from swim + run, we just relaxed in the hotel pool and then watch a wedding on the beach.
Based on our anniversary we went out to dinner in the evening and spent the rest of the evening on our balcony listening to the + Sea. Sunday was departure day. Unfortunately, my credit card still does not. From the bank I can withdraw money though, but do not use my credit card in shops. Well, I'm learning to deal with the Mexican peso to know a little better. Before our flight, we treated ourselves to a cold or iced coffee at Starbucks. Man man man, I was excited. Finally flying again with Abril. At the airport in Cancun we sat opposite a young man. Unfortunately, I had my camera handy.
@ Dad: The guy looked exactly the same as you when you were younger. The face, one would think I would be able traveled back in time. Wow. Would have gladly sent you a photo. The time the plane went very soon. Excitement. I meet parents Abril. They took us both from the airport in Puebla. The temperature changes apprupt. Cancun: 36 degrees, Tlaxcala: 20 degrees + rain. (To put it on hold. I like the weather here totally. Pleasantly cool morning: at noon it will be warmer in the afternoon it is very hot and at night it cools off with partial showers). Since they were now. Abril parents gave me a warm, warm welcome. Very pleasant + my excitement vanished immediately. Abril and I were so excited that we almost forgot our bags. When we arrived in Tlaxcala explained me the whole family where we are, where what is, I was so excited, all the lights all decorated with Mexican flags + (because of the upcoming Independence Day) I felt like so much, and I must say everything that I was very touched. Here we are. In the world of Abril, her hometown. At home, I immediately the Bienvenido Florian - poster in the eye punched out, which for me Abril has painted. She showed me her dogs and I took the whole house more accurate inspection. Very small, but very pleasant. Abril aunt + cousin came at 11 clock at night just to see me. To them I see (with my hair) as a French actor ... hmmm ... At 12 we went to bed after a long day.
Lying in bed I was still overwhelmed by his last hours. Everyone seems to like me, everybody finds me interesting (because I'm different). Like the mosquitoes. Besides some color as well as the number of stitches is growing on my skin.
Buenas Noches.

At 6:45 clock ended the night. Outdoor drove cars back and forth + trying to sell different things. Gas, fruits and so on. (In the meantime I am already used to it and not wake up every morning so early on)
6th September: visit to the doctor. My stomach has to get used to the spicy food. Au au au. I was prescribed various pills. After 3 days we went back to me well + I was able to bite vigorously.
2:30 clock: end of school. Abril parents come home from work + their father played me once before on the guitar some traditional Mexican songs. A home-recorded cassette he gave me as well (I'll play for you, then home times) All my love German chocolate and every time I get to know someone new is I say something in German ... well, that's nunmal when you get into a foreign country. In the evening we went for me showed me a haircut appointment because I could bear it no longer real. Aaaaahhh, gone are the days when I wear longer hair. With age, they will sensibly ...
evening at 8, we see us together forever in a English Soap Opera (Ruby)
Abril translated to me + I always everything all right with fever. Abigail was late night (one of Abril cousins) from the gym. Desöfteren some other things we eat + drink coffee until her mother picks them up. Of course everyone wanted to hear the CD by Papa + Abril parents already have all their favorite songs. Tuesday morning we helped a little at school from. On the way there you could find that everyone has been waiting for the Independence Day. Everything is decorated festively decorated +. I'm still surprised when we leave the house because you see dogs running around everywhere. I've always stray dogs presented quite differently. Dirty and smelly and dangerous, etc etc. But the opposite is the case.

had lunch we carne con nopales y Huarache. In an arcade, we gambled some Tekken.
The circus is in town. We immediately bought a few tickets for the evening. Abril aunt invited us into your shop (they sell chickens). They invited us to the third birthday of their daughter to celebrate with. The 3rd birthday was very large in Mexico. 18:30 clock we went to the circus. I tried the first time popcorn with a sharp sauce. Very tasty I must say. The next day I finally got my new hairstyle. I was really overwhelmed as I looked after + soooo cheap. In the evening I met Paulina. The daughter of Abril brother. 2.5 years old. Favorite golden child. Of course, I had brought a little something for them, but was surprised that they gave my coloring books more attention than the "I LOVE FRANKFURT" Teddy. Well, hehe. CHILDREN.
the evening we went to the movies. Film: "The Indes Truck Table". The film was in English with English subtitles. Was now the net Bruell, but not really bad. Thursday Abril father invited us to breakfast show us after his school. He introduced each class and welcomed the children love me completely. With my name, he gave them some trouble. For dinner we had fortachon (with Pastor Meet, beef, choriso, cheese and salsa). I must still get used because we are taking dinner here already by 15 clock. We usually go after another walk with the dogs and the evening there is little snack with coffee or tea. Friday. Weekend. We went out and I drank Michelada (beer with shrimps and spicy sauce) I could not drink it done, getting used much. Abril loves it. I will have to get used yet to it. Well, one can not like everything (95% of what I've tried here has given me even more than promised). N Is it good or average?
Every Saturday, we have big cleaning day. The whole house is done and dusted left, dressed up and and and. We spent the afternoon with relatives. We celebrated the 3rd birthday of a cousin. A very big day for the little one (even if they will remember the day not more likely, simply because they are too young yet). I said already sold by the family of the chicken ... now THAT was Diie daughter. The first visit was at church (Protestant) They sang a lot, got up, sat down .... Haee but ...? The birthday girl was slow in coming, but the show started already. Right in the middle, they came;) ... INSANITY. She looked like a princess. Actually too much for a 3 year old. Mexicans know how to party nunmal Parrties! But something from. After church we went to her house. WOOOOOW. The cars in front of the door, the house from the outside rather unimpressive, but you enter the "kingdom" and sees the living room, dining room .... hammer. Almost more than 100 people were there. Waiters, good food, Abril + I played with the kids a few games. Florian from Germany has also announced very big. Hehehe. The kids had fun. Abril knows how to keeps kids. The 30 minutes were over quickly. Finally came the clowns. Even if I did not understand much I had to laugh. Sunday we visited Inmaculada Concepcion. A church that looks like a boat. Evening, according Abril cousins with us. We got to know us together + saw "My Big Fat Greek Wedding." You could see the similarities between film and our relationship. Monday we went shopping with mother Abril (The school celebrated the next day before the Independence Day). On the way we passed a pharmacy. German music? Ok, but it has to be Rammstein? Hehe. In addition I must mention that before the pharmacy a doctor (man in costume) dance and dance and dance .... He waves to you and always has a smile on his lips. Funny little people, the Mexicans.
food: eat, eat, I love food more and more. My mouth + my tongue discover new flavors, Spicy Sweets and courts that I've never tried before. Sometimes I have to keep me eating so much back that I was no loud Groaning noises in front of me, because I experience frequently regular oral orgasms. I love the Mexican cuisine!
Thursday we celebrated the Independence Day. The School of mother + father's rented a huge place and we played with the children, prepared food. Everyone is so curious. Who is the other type. The little ones (3-5 years) ask me out constantly and do not understand that I am not conversant in their language. They are so cute. A successful day it was. Unfortunately, according to the very small plates on their not. Defied no reason to be angry.
was 1st so it does not + 2nd is so expensive, the stray dogs in our street look. Evening (as you can see, our days will be completed very good) it was (again) times the Kino.Mit Abril cousins + aunt. I do not now the name in German, but it was an animated film, with as little yellow thingy and a guy who invents a machine and it makes everything smaller.

Wednesday it was then very early by bus to Mexico City to celebrate the Independence Day. 6 hours we waited in the Zocalo in Mexico City. And I must say that it has really paid off. Before the program was not great, but compensates for the parade, the address by the President, the middle-urgent = feeling + the fireworks all.
It is a very strange feeling to stand in the middle of Mexicans + Mexicans to hum the national anthem and to celebrate one of the biggest days. It was an honor for me + I felt very well, I am very touched to be there. I'm very doll to my family and my emotions overwhelmed me. I had to buck up. My false beard did not stick as good as I thought but at least it was the weather. No rain. Lucky. Late morning we went to bed and back out. We wanted to see the military parade, but this was delayed up, so we soon (check out the music) to the hotel to return. There (on TV) we learned that Germany (for whatever reason) not joined the parade. Hmmm. It was madness, this Police traffic. We could feel safe (even if Mexico City is not just for its security is known) at the end of the day we were glad that nothing happened, we have seen a lot, have scored a lot of photos + enjoyed the time together. Before we returned to the bus station, we strolled over a souvenir market (yes I love this) where I found a few little things. Mexico has many beautiful + interesting Bebaeude have to tell all the story. Mexico is full of history. In the evening we ate in Tlaxcala Abril favorite tacos. Abril warned me that these are very sharp and gave me the first Taco with a little salsa. My hunger was not yet complete, but after that breastfed + her mother gave me the 2nd. They did not hesitate to delete it properly Salsa. Ouuuiiiiii. Fire. I started to sweat, could not close my mouth more, but as you know, I can not get enough of this feeling. It is sharp, but does not remain for hours in the mouth. It disappears after a few minutes. I could never understand it when Abril is the gallons of salsa sauce over emphasized their food. Now I understand it!

Friday morning: The schools were still closed, so were Abril parents at home or we went by bus to Puebla (1 hour) Puebla is also known as City of Angels. There we had breakfast. There she had such golden sausages. So small + Tasty. Yumm yumm yumm. Chistorra they are called. Of course we had to run a bit after breakfast. Some sightseeing. Unfortunately it was raining. Abril dad was born in Puebla, therefore he had to tell me very much. The radio said all of Hrricane alerts. It was windy, rain + more, Tlaxcala was declared from 15 clock to the "disaster zone", but we were verschohnt. Surrounding States has caught some bad. Both also Cancun. We were therefore very good thing. We almost reached our house. Oh dear, what happened here? Fire! FIRE! In the middle of the road. Oh. "Just" a fire-breather. As so often here on the streets. People you clean the windows, to sell newspapers Lights, etc.
Saturday: Abril + I have for days a bad conscience. We eat so much and finally we started our daily Fruehsport. RACE. Dinner (I talk a lot about food, because it really is that good. I wish you would try all it can. We ate corn dogs. How hot dogs with corn (as the name implies) Yeah, I "With all "ordered. Several hot sauce, mustard and mayo.
your uncles + cousins already often ranking officials that they like me very much. But one thing they have to be noted. When I speak German, it sounds to them as to when would I cough + is screaming . Hmmm. Sunday, we supported an organization for dogs, we donated some money + it could look at a horse show. Was quite nice ...

was the afternoon of a large family meal. It was Chile's nogada n. My Dictionary "Mexican English" Made a lap after the other. Especially the section "Sex" was preparing great pleasure. After a good meal was at a dance lesson. Typically, Mexican dances, of course. As you all know, I'm not particularly dance-talented. However, after several minutes I realized it much easier. You could see that the Mexicans have to dance in the blood. I am just missing something in motion (the rhythm I'm so). The next morning we took the bus to Puebla. A few stops further joined A guy with a ghetto blaster + CDs sold with current songs from all music genres. Pro CD he wanted to have less than 1 €. Of course, I immediately bought one since were on the CD 300 songs. GOOD DEAL! So I was happy for the whole day. Arriving at the market in Puebla we durchstoeberten immediately DVDs. 5 DVDs for 4 €. All right, 1,2,3,4 and 5 We explored the city, different markets, shopping areas and restaurants. Around half eight in the evening we were back at home. On Tuesday we had breakfast
with Abril grandpa in his house. There were tortillas with fried pork skin and hot sauce. Sounds not very tasty, it tastes very very good! Delicious cup of coffee to it. Done.
Then we helped a little in the school (located next door). Likewise, next to the school, the Internet Cafe. There we began to search for cheap flights to school. Abril father gave me two books about the history of Mexico. I am so grateful to me that now everything was met. In the evening we invited Abril mother in a Japanese restaurant. In Germany, it did not work with the chopsticks. Maybe in Mexico? NO!
Now and then you see the oncoming cars very young faces. 12 year old driving cars, scooters or similar motorized vehicle. On Friday we visited
Xochitécatl.


For me the most impressive place to Chichen Itza. Madness. The meadows, trees, in the pyramids. We erklammen the highest pyramid and were rewarded with a breathtaking view. Up there was nothing, except some wind and birdsong. Relaxation. On Saturday we showed Abril Chignahuapan father, about 1.5 hours from Tlaxcala. The city specializes in Christmas decorations. One might think that celebrate Christmas everyday. There we took our breakfast. As soon as we were finished, a woman came by and sold avocado. Abril mother bought a bag full. The cook from the restaurant, then said this: "You who could not still eat as" Give me 1 minute and I'll be ready a few tortillas. Finally, we drove
the "cheese-city" In contrast to the city earlier this specialized in cheese. And no matter where you looked you could see the words Queso. The have so wrapping cheese. And you unwinds as much as you need. Is not that a great statement? It is available well in Germany, but I have seen him here in Mexico for the first time. Practically as a wrap cheese. On Sunday
went by car to Puebla (Abril for the first time in her own car) However, her mother and her friend were at + nothing happened, even if ever so aggressive and crazy drivers our paths crossed. SHOPPING
was in order. Florian needs new pants. There were 2 new + 1 pair of shoes. Sun Knoechelhohe. Black + so comfortable. I want to move out at all any more. Of course we had to
strong for the journey home + new energy gain after a shopping marathon. Thus, we sought Abril favorite Italian restaurant on. The bread (appetizer), followed by the pasta to the cocktails ... I begin again to drool when I think of it!
So, after almost 1 month I am hereby notified last time. As you have noted I think my days are always well filled. In the next few days we have here on the Internet again. (How must find only the USB Internet stick)
More images and news coming soon.


Thank you for reading this. Please forgive me some typographical errors. I write from Abril laptop, which is naturally found in English-English and thus did not recognize some words and thus may have turned. Nevertheless, I think that its the most heard here quite well have.
Today, Tuesday 28 September, it goes to a typical Mexican dance performance. There will be a dance of the puppets Abril aunts. Let us surprise ourselves sometimes looks like that.
you all a wonderful time in Germany. I am sending you some sunshine.


soon: \u0026lt;3 + Florian Abril \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment