First of all:
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Web Free For Watch Mapouka Mapouka Vides
Back in PA for some days - Black Friday - Trip to Niagara Falls
First of all:
http://picasaweb.google.com/florian.burkard/Niagarafalls # First of all:
to my photo page again examine admits a few new photos.
(Trip to Niagara Falls)
10th November 2009.
After the wonderful weekend we went to Washington Tuesday again everyday life. Work. I spent about 2 hours in various shops. Just to get to leather for a school project of my younger child guest. He tinkers a Viking - sign.
was again in the gym + there have finally been heard my hot-loved radio stations in Germany. Attention
advertising.
www.sunshine-live.de
hehe
afternoon we went back to the pool with the kids in the Bronx.
Since I now know how hot it is at the pool I'm fine what I brought to drink.
Gatorade. Then energy-making qualities stuff (helps but net) but there's x different colors.
Today I will once the blue from the refrigerator.
It tastes (no manure) something to wheat beer. Naaaaja. Saturday we had
Au Pair - Meeting. In a church (in itself really interesting) as the voooooll was old and so on. But the rest of the Au Pairs were not really want to look at everything. Even our Au Pair supervisor said, "You can sign here simply that it was here and then you can go." Then we have also done. What is the point of this meeting was an au pair is still unclear to me.
If we stop shopping gone, followed by a visit to Pizza Hut.
Sunday morning I got my erstma n spray for my throat got, because: cough. Have
then spent the whole day in bed. Beautifully furnished. Must be sometimes. Abril
bit with the phone. She has played for me on the piano. She can beat me. What should I write. Everyday life has caught up with me here in the new family. Much is repeated and is not exciting when I mention it in every journal.
you know that I am always in the evening with a certain person on the phone (which I am always happy all day) We read us jokes, we read books, sing, laugh. Well, what can be on the phone do it.
Tuesday I was already 4 clock to finish work.
SHOPPIIIING. Be right in the mall and have (since I have so nen hunger) for the first time not eaten in the new family home. I was at Applebees. Sooo good. Finally back NEN fat burgers, good fries and free water: D
What? What the gaping at? Samma? I can not even eat in the rest? Look
times but somewhere else! Heeeey. I was quite nervous. He could not take his eyes away from me. Did I do something wrong? I do not feel well. I devour my burger, the fries, wash my hands and disappear. On my
Away from the restaurant, I noticed that the Lord just in one of the many TV screens watched, there were suspended. He looked just a basketball game. I laughed so, what I've been such thoughts all the time. But already pronounced as many TV's were hung there. But: anyway.
Wednesday came early in the morning the cleaning squad.
I went to the gym and then to Starbucks. The weather was so great. The sun was shining, so I sat out with my Caramell Apple - out of coffee.
http://www.treehugger.com/starbucks_gingerbread_latte.jpg
I took my book and read for 1 hour, enjoying the weather and free time.
evening had my older host-child a Sports-Night. Consequently, I was alone with the younger. We prepared sandwiches together and talked about the profession of a glass blower (his dream is to learn the trade of glass blowing it) He has even made himself a couple of glasses and plates. Very nice! He has real talent.
He also has one plan he has built his own glass factory in the basement. With ticket prices and more ...
Have dinner then watched TV together.
morning I go out again with Ocean. She has so much more energy in the morning.
Everything went well, only until just before the end ... they wällerte in the dirt. Had all leaves and mud-mound, and began to hang back to stink.
When we got home I had brushed by her first perfect ... so nen
How to stop dog brush ... get away
Have the most dirt, too. Only the stench remained.
post. Juhuuu. My I-Pod Charger for $ 2 has arrived. DC to try car +.
Geeeht!
I go to the gas station. Please Can someone please stop this Christmas music?
This is so annoying. Now but not yet. Even at the gas station before you're not sure.
Was something done with earlier work. And start shopping. But need winter clothes, so I do not freezing.
After successful shopping trip, I am first struck a part of Mount Vernon, which I still have not reviewed. I parks in the parking garage. In daylight
sees the quarter from that is not bad. But at night .... I would not want to dwell on it. The shops attract there with huge speakers from which it deafened the top 5 of the Gangster charts. Instead
after 1 hour (thrown in the parking meter) in 15 minutes I sat back in the car and made my way to the mall (again)
I finally found time n nice outfit. Jacket, sweater and scarf.
supination. Happy.
The cashier at H & M liked my sweater knitting + he asked me whether he is from Hollister. Sure he is that;) I like Hollister because I look so damn good in it. Even male cashiers are on it. ... Oh ... ääh ... hmmmmm.
Oh, I still have money to m account.
Lets go to the Express - Store. Buy black pants. Reduced? Strike!
driving here is a pain. Fast, frantic and the streets are full of people that just do not know how to drive. A Porsche does not go to that one also knows how to drive the need. Very slow cashiers and the behavior of some American people remedy cursing.
can blaspheme, curse you can. No one understands you as long as it does in German.
One feels better for it and can drive home a clear conscience.
Friday night we went to the movies with Bernie and Svenja: 2012
Again something about which one is (foreigner) can be upset.
One wonders: the Yanks have no idea about raising children?
The film opened by 22 clock. But there are real parents with their 3-4 year old children to the movies. We just shake our heads and know that normal people would not expect their children to.
Saturday was again very chillig. Had storm-free. And finally got back with MaPaSa; phone).
With video of course.
could thus I present to you my complete new collection.
live fashion show.
Tuesday was ... without words. So much.
What I am writing this does not sound much, but considering that I have most of the day only way was ....
My host mother gave me a check ($ 500) that I should spend the morning at the bank (so I had enough money to buy) just think: only in the grocery shopping.
Said, done.
had more than just a shopping cart in the first fiscal. Quick home + all packed into a refrigerator.
Then we moved. To buy noodles and meat.
Driving time: 1 hour and 15 minutes (one way)
Objective: Long Iceland (New York)
An Italian deli.
I drove to Queens by the King but I could not find ...
Once in the store, I have the people, just the long list given and who gave me everything in bags packed. I call this convenient shopping
@ Sarah: I've even overtaken n Schenker truck. So hot.
DB Schenker ... what they've done well here!? come
noon to 2 home. There was waiting my host mother.
The car had to be their friend to the station to Stanford.
I followed her. I've never seen a woman so fast + hectic driving.
It was so crass. It resembled a wild scramble persecution from television. overtake
Links brake, accelerate, overtake on the right. Wow.
Hat but really fun for me ^ ^
Wednesday 25 November 2009: Tomorrow is Thanksgiving
(DAS Home for par here in the U.S.)
My host family does not need me, so I could leave a day before the house in the morning. Quick suitcase packed (. With the new outfits, who will be required eventually the world will be presented)
at 5:16 clock in the morning I leave the house, make my way to the station.
I enter the station and all the lights go out. Cooool.
Then meet me 3 sinister characters. Truck driver I think. See at least like it. They also had a very interesting way of speaking. The F-word was used very often. One even managed in one of his sentences, the F-word 8x to accommodate. RECORD!
They agreed not only with words,
No, they gave even funny noises of the film reminded me of the
Louis and his alien cabbages.
5:35 I climb into the train, and again at 5:56 of clock. City: Grand Central. Fast nor a coffee fetched + walk to the Port Authority.
New York at this time is sooo quiet. Really scary. Times Square was, as always illuminated until no longer works. It said it is middle of the day.
arrived Port Authority, I had a lot of time because my bus was late as 7:30. I have breakfast. 3 Giant muffins and banana juice.
well prepared for the 2-hour bus ride.
Abriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil (my Lovy) I was then picked up and we are equal to the Christmas Tree Store. Since everything is cheap Sun
On the way to their house we stopped at a Greek restaurant. (The Delicious One, we ate it at her house) with a full belly, we went to the basement. Castaway look.
evening was the family of her host family there. Have you eaten then cheesecake. (Dööd, not nearly as good as yours)
They asked me many questions about Germany and were disappointed that I go to the typical German drinking song "did not know what lengths they pre me.
This is again something: The Americans think that the typical German, but it is not. Well
was, but all in all quite fun.
evening. TWILIGHT - New Moon watched.
Eugenia, Abril and I - The 3 Series team from El Salvador, Mexico and Germany: D hahaha
Abril was preparing the morning after a typical American breakfast. Bacon and Eggs. Later we went to Eugenia
Home + prepared food from El Salvador to Mexico +.
I like it! NO! I love it! This is so damn tasty!
http://www.folkloreando.com/images/pupusas_1.jpg
After that, of course, what needs to be done for the character: Play Wii Sports. Then we went back to
Abril house. Then there have played PS3. Rock Star and Sing Star. I think I'm more of a rock star. * Gg *
It's Thursday. Thanksgiving. Ie. Tomorrow is Black Friday. The Friday on which the Christmas gifts now begins. This day attracts with
many offers in the stores and here in the U.S..
Here is the link from Wikipedia.
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Friday
Black Friday is a day on which the Americans totally spin the wheel.
We stayed the night at just about the people in the shops to watch.
We drove past the "Best Buy" (such as Media Markt) and .... I can not put into words. Crazy! Riiiesige a crowd outside the store. People staying in their tents outside the store and even order something to catch the bargains cake. (Also for $ 1.5 Flori has got hold two pairs of gloves) ma n is THE bargain.
Yes, we were back to 2 in clock Eugenia's house + tried to sleep.
morning at 8, we leave the house. My days are back in Pennsylvania over. We take the 12 bus clock to New York and check into the hotel.
Next agenda item: Shopping on 5th Avenue.
crowds! As far as the eye can see. Yes I too have ravished my bank account pretty that day.
night at 10 we were back at the hotel. Totally exhausted from all the buying and running.
Also this night was not very long. At 6 clock in the morning we went to China Town.
8:15 clock the bus went to the
Niagara Falls!
Breakfast in Mac Donalds. Apple pie + coffee.
The bus trip took about 7 hours. Forecasts made we have a stop at a glass museum. Furthermore, we have taken (according to our tour guides), a "typical American lunch.
We ate at Burger King.
... As you see in the pictures were allowed, we examine the Niagara Falls 2x. 1x 1x at night and by day.
dinner gabs then something better. We were in a Chinese restaurant. All you can eat. The price did not care. I just saw. All you can eat. Yes I can eat a lot.
I like a stuffed turkey (and consequently felt like it) but it was worth it to me.
have then gone on the Chienlin met.
Made in Sika.
He's really funny, a bit jealous of me because we in Germany have no speed limit. We have talked about our different cultures. It was really interesting. Did you know that it is over there is banned and not welcome if they kiss a couple?
He explained the difference between Chinese and Japanese and so on.
It is the eyes, somehow this was Exactly, eyes and something else. ...
the Sunday morning we spent at Niagara Falls.
They are really impressive (even if I had imagined larger)
particularly at night. All the colors. The lighting (which in the pictures is unfortunately not over)
Very romantic.
Sunday morning we packed Just a few things from the breakfast buffet in a bag. Breakfast on the bus. On the way back, many films were shown. I have "Little Man" seen. The others I either slept or played it with my I-Touch ^ ^
Transformers I've seen the beginning, as in "Bethlehem" plays. Pretty wicked. I was even in the place where it was filmed. I globetrotter.
This weekend we have spent almost entirely in the bus. But we have seen so much + experience. It has really paid off. Expensive was not the fun. And we have always (no matter what we do) is always fun together.
Thanks again Eugene. Thanks
Abril.
Thanks for the nice Weekend and the days before. I've really enjoyed again with you to have a great time.
I now 1 week I'm starting well again + again to get sick.
My nose is too, sore throat + headache now. Today (December 2) I first had to the pharmacy to get me some drugs. Whether that comes from Niagara Falls? Can not be, since there was not as cold + wind. That's funny.
I eat just a few biscuits and then again.
Thanks Papa + Mama + Sabine.
is finally the package arrived. Was finally time. I've told you that matters, even if it took a little longer. (Ok for 1 month is ... been a very long time)
The first Advent is over. I'm here in America do not realize Sun
I wish you all a beautiful Christmas season ever.
Have fun baking cookies, and decorate with the reflection.
soon
Florian (who misses you)
thank all of you who follow my blog more regularly.
I would appreciate a few mails and comments very much:) Hope you all
'm fine so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment