In the last blog entry I described our trip to Niagara Falls. He was simply fantastic. But the next day everything was immediately forgotten. My host mother told me in the face that I must go. I would like to explain the reasons here not closer because then I would always be upset again, because I found those reasons just irrelevant! The Americans have just a different way of thinking. So loose it sometimes may be, ... so stubborn and throbbing in her opinion they are the same.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Quicktime Application
America. It's over - I'm back in Germany
In the last blog entry I described our trip to Niagara Falls. He was simply fantastic. But the next day everything was immediately forgotten. My host mother told me in the face that I must go. I would like to explain the reasons here not closer because then I would always be upset again, because I found those reasons just irrelevant! The Americans have just a different way of thinking. So loose it sometimes may be, ... so stubborn and throbbing in her opinion they are the same.
course, I came across the following days on the head. Did not know what to do (except work for my host mother ...) In the last blog entry I described our trip to Niagara Falls. He was simply fantastic. But the next day everything was immediately forgotten. My host mother told me in the face that I must go. I would like to explain the reasons here not closer because then I would always be upset again, because I found those reasons just irrelevant! The Americans have just a different way of thinking. So loose it sometimes may be, ... so stubborn and throbbing in her opinion they are the same.
On Wednesday I got a sweet letter from Maggie (the 7-year-old exchange student from Abril) How sweet the little one. She was also very sad when she heard that I must go.
The organization gave me no great hopes from the beginning a new family found.
first Christmas
second I am a male au pair
third the 2nd time in the rematch
It all happened at the wrong time.
Buy my bank account terminated because I did not already have such problems as with my previous bank.
Hey it's getting better. When I came off the bench, a speeding ticket go on my car because the parking meter is expired by 1 minute. THANK YOU! After all
has notified me of the policeman on my left rear tire. The
was in fact flat. ALSO! In such situations, it starts even at times to think of the Murphy Act ...
Had to drive the car to the garage then 2 days later because it was not done simply to inflate the tire every day ...
My mood went from day to day in the basement.
How nice that the two children also now both are alternately ill that I will also no longer allowed to move out of the house.
The medical student at the doctor asked me if I was the only brother of the boy. When I answered this question he asked me if I was his father. So please. What's going on in the minds of American medical students? I am 24 years old and I have a 12 year old son? Just ridiculous!
The last weekend with Abril:
Abril came with the 10-clock bus. I was before to make even in the city for a few photos. Of course it has to work, too rained. So I had to forgive myself in a nearby Starbucks. The breakfast was very good there. Clearly something overpriced, Starbucks indicated.
Since it is not in this weather can make much out there (although New York can be beautiful in the rain ...) we drove to my house + have spent all weekend in the house. Talk much, pondered much thought, and a plausible answer to the question "Why must I go again?" Sought. Found
we have none.
Hunger: order pizza. The first time online. The pizza guy was then also tied very briefly. He handed me the pizza and left. I stand. In his left hand the super-cheap pizza and family in the right hand the money. Hello? Money? No? Ok, bye. Quickly shut the door because it was cold ... you get nothing Ocean
No, no, will your dog look does not help.
has amazingly good taste the pizza for breakfast the next morning next to the sweet donuts (we bought the night before in New York).
Sunday evening I had Abril go back to their bus at the Port Authority.
It was sad. I could + would not go, but her bus came I had to get back my + train. Sure we'll meet again (at least if we have to say goodbye at the airport)
arrived on the train I was immediately engrossed in my thoughts. So deep that I even missed my stop. 'm At the next versions + fortunately knew where I was. away on foot about 15 minutes from my actual stop.
So I did not know me at all. This whole situation made me really ready. I could not concentrate properly. Everything just went past me without me it could keep me. When the time would just pass Sun She did, and I could not do anything. The day of my journey home came closer and closer. A few days before my last day in the family, the program director of the organization calls yet again. She announced to me that they would give me "just in case" book before the flight. From the day I was with my thoughts no longer in America but returned to Germany. Should it have been the real? Instead of 12 only 4 months?
TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT!
I look back + See very beautiful moments. I've seen a lot, many people (from all over the world) know. Seen a lot, traveled a lot. Abril
I've found. You always made me happy, even though I had a busy day. Her smile alone takes me to other thoughts.
She was / is always there for me. I do appreciate that.
Abril -> TE AMO !!!!!
I'm beginning to think of our trips. We planned so many trips to the USA
should now be an end? YES! The organization could not find any family for me.
course, I see not only the beautiful moments, I see that as a "housekeeper" was used. I was dog-sitting, I did the daily course of my host mother while these other things had to do (which I remain to this day unclear) A alleinerziehnde mother who is not working also ...
Ok, money is there, then I'll get Au Pair + make me a good life ...
What are the duties of an Au Pair are not interested in me, the main thing I get my hair spray, my clothes, my food and I do not take care of my dog. ... Then I would like to contact the Au Pair can read my thoughts and also see and done things that I have never applied to him. ... No comment ...
Perhaps the 4 months
were only good to see what I have to appreciate my real family.
My flight details were there:
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Departure: 03:40 pm (JFK)
Arrival: 05:20 +1 day (s) Frankfurt, Germany Airline: Lufthansa LH401 Duration: 7:40
I do not want to say "good bye" "see you soon" sounds even better! : -*!
After I talked to my host mother about the flight data, they also said that she soooo sorry that I have to go because the last 10 days were so good. I also think, "Why are you telling me this?" Tell me that you prefer wegschickst your new au pair again and me container! What is this? "That's impossible!
then (as it should be otherwise), I will buy her back something. Hair spray. I just laugh about it and do not think that every au pair do their duties assigned, as I did!
On my last day of work I had to do a whole lot again. In the evening my host mother was not home, so I've made my children with the guest an enjoyable evening. Eat First Chinese left, then to the movies "Old Dogs" was really funny. I laughed, though I do not feel like laughing was. Tomorrow is my flight. Tomorrow I have to take from my friend farewell. So many thoughts in my head. What comes up to me in Germany? I had no time to plan it all. What do I do without my girlfriend? What next? Your Au Pair year will be in May / June to the end. What then? I must see her again, I do not want to be alone. It was all so beautiful.
The farewell would come either way, unfortunately, it came earlier than intended.
is now to change anything: On 12 December 2009, it went back home.
Abril accompanied me to the airport. There, I called from a pay phone again to my Mom that has so far everything went fine.
Unusual: many German here at the airport: A strange feeling to hear that language again after 4 months ... strange but very familiar.
Shall I describe the part?
No, I think I need not. You have in the past few months and read so much experience, so you can probably imagine that the parting was not easy. Was not easy.
what you love, let free. If it returns, it's yours - forever.
could hear every passenger on the plane had its own screen in front of him where he either music or watch movies.
left and right of me sat Lufthansa Senators. Links -> German, right -> Italian.
So I talked to the Germans. A long conversation. I told him about my au pair stay. He told me about his life in the States. His children go to a German school. You've been living over three years. But in a few months to come back to Germany. He saw that with my I-Pod Touch music heard and thought at first it would be an I-Phone. I then explained to him the differences and thus made some advertisement for my "Touch" - he sounded very confident + maybe his daughter to lie just as great a Christmas toy under the Christmas tree. I was a bit annoyed by the male flight attendant. Exaggerated + artificially friendly with very poor English. And when he then rumgependelt with the tea bag in front of my eyes, how could a small child before I would be almost directly out of my seat leaped to his throat. Decorous behavior is different. I've only seen him then and every time he spoke to me I just ignored him only.
arrival in Frankfurt. Of course, nothing was going on at the airport, so was only 5:30 in the morning. Mom + Dad were waiting for me. They recognized me almost not because I was once attracted to really smart;)
was at home it's a really nice breakfast. Of course I have my sister also made the same awake. This pushed me briefly, but then has slept again on ...
I have almost 1.5 days without sleep because I'm in the last few days in New York hardly settled down. Accordingly tired and I was confused the entire first week. Then another jet lag ... I'm
lunch at around 3 clock to bed, then woke up at some point, losing track of time I walked into the living room. There was light. It was only 9 clock in the evening, ok, back to bed.
am now I have more than 1 week at home and I have settled back somewhat. I'm still a little perplexed - but this will hopefully be back.
Today is the 24th December, Christmas is coming. This year I do not like Christmas.
Everything went according to plan. But complain I do not want me. It goes on and on.
Everything happens for a reason.
... I read more now than before. English course Books.
skype I very often in America. So I forget how the English is not quite ...
I would also like to again sincerely thank all those who regularly read my blog.
I know sometimes it was very, very trivial smile, always on.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas.
a nice greeting to all in Germany, America, Mexico, El Salvador, Sweden, and and and ... I'm
by 8 kg lighter, but also to many rich experiences.
Thanks to all who have supported me during this time, have thought of me.
THANKS. FELIZ NAVIDAD
Machts good. Yours, Florian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment