... I think it is time once again for a new journal entry!
long have had I do not hear from me.
As you are I know Abril + early November together flown back to Germany.
We had a really incomprehensible great time together in Mexico. Once again we have traveled to many places + enjoyed the time together.
After we celebrated my birthday typical Mexican (in Mexico), we took this course with my family here after in Germany.
Mexican Typical. Abril was 1.5 days long in the kitchen and prepared the food.
On the day of celebration for that we had a little less stress, although it also so accessible still a lot of work was.
Abril loves to cook, of course, wanted to spoil my family + + inspire the Mexican cuisine, which is their very successful. It was a very nice celebration. All were fed and no one had to complain about something:) Thanks
Abril want you to have such a beautiful birthday presents you:)
It is November, we are in Europe + since it is now cold. In Mexico, the year is 20 + degrees.
Abril mark the snow + the cold already in the United States. 2 winter she had already experienced there.
The Winder 2010 in Germany was also very real. The snow + the cold, but what we did not prevent further to travel. to discover
Europe.
The first stop we made in the city of love. Paris.
arrival airport - Paris How are we best to the hostel? We take the next train, which brings us ever in the vicinity. With the subway to go on. We get out. The hostel has to be somewhere here. But where? Stupid if you do not speak French. A few young people have helped us. With broken English and many hand gestures, they gave us a general direction. I have to say: with a map in hand you get a lot of attention. An elderly lady took us right away, the card also, and knew it immediately. Wildly waving their hands, they gave us another now Direction. The nice lady confident we finally found the hostel.
evening we arrived. Our first time in a hostel, which was consistently very positive.
We entered the hostel, which is below the reception area rather resembled a bar. There were only peers who checked on the internet their Facebook or at the bar with some friends a few drinks, took to himself.
per room, there was one key. These rooms were made of 6-bed rooms (ie 3 bunk beds each).
learned arrived in the room we immediately know our roommates. MEXICAN! How funny was that? Abril had immediate connection + later, then another Chinese woman living in England. Interesting things blend, is not it? We talked little about the room and went immediately on the road.
As I said, it was cold. Gloves on and off we went. An extended evening walk to the Eiffel Tower.
Our hostel was only 10 minutes (walk) away. Just beautiful to see. There he stands before us, illuminated light (one light was already several blocks away) indicate
So we stood there with my mouth open. Ca. 200 meters away we could admire the whole beauty. Otherwise, he was known only from television and so now he is within reach. This brought me Abril and a very, very beautiful moment. Closely entwined, we enjoy each other: in the city of love.
The next morning after a leisurely breakfast we set off again. Objective: Eiffel Tower. The ticket we printed a few days out before we left. Thus, we hoped to escape the long queues under the Eiffel Tower. To be honest: There are not many people were there. Sure, it was winter, it was cold. In the summer I might not imagine the rush of people. So we were very glad to be able to enjoy all alone (without too many people).
For the second day we took ourselves very much. Of course we made earlier plans, which we all wollten.Hier only view some of our goals:
Arc de Triomphe
Notre Dame + many many other churches.
the afternoon we relaxed on the water. A boat tour on the Saine, where we could marvel at famous landmarks and many interesting buildings and bridges.
course had to be there to visit the following sites do not:
Grand-Rue, Moulin Rouge and the Louvre etc.
Speaking Louvre, or in general to Paris: We ordered a coffee and a cup of coffee awaits. Well, coffee break. What you get in Paris? A mini plastic cup which is away with a sip. Well, but then he was already delicious. Anyway. The days
Paris went back again very quickly.
We saw very well-dressed people. One could hardly find someone who could say where: the Uuuuhh but looks funny. Paris has a very good taste clothes. These have been very impressed. I could write much more. We always have to tell so much but now I must stop times.
On the way to the airport: Bye bye Paris, the time with you was wonderful.
accordion player got on. They played a few songs. Just missing a croissant and a mini cup of coffee.
good mood after the incredibly beautiful time in Paris, we arrived at home.
We have our car habit in a Parkaus (completed) to park near the airport. Funny is not it? We have become accustomed. Whenever we fly once again somewhere we park our car there. A shuttle service will take us straight to the airport. Everything pretty relaxed.
found as I got home from a hazard, a very cheap flight.
time: Madrid. So went on unserre plans. Abril Spain had her book here. It really helped us greatly during our entire stay in Spain. But from the Front:
Our Madrid holiday did not start very planned.
should really take off our flight schedule from Frankfurt.
We wait, wait and wait. We are angry because, ultimately, was told us that the flight was moved to the next day (morning).
A good had it. The airline donated us one night in a luxury hotel at the airport.
the plane went very early, so we came relatively early on in Spain. Spain: at first sight - a huge difference from Paris. You can tell immediately that you are in another country.
The people are very different in Paris. Are you up late at night on the streets and much louder than Paris. Therefore we like to travel Sun See differences, gain new experiences and make comparisons. learning new things and always leave impressed. Again and again and again.
ran in Madrid, we also again very much. The weather was slightly better than in Paris. On our tour we met an accordion player from Bulgaria. He could neither English, English or German. Somehow, he then told us something about himself, he asked me if I like jazz. Yes, I like. And immediately he played a few pieces for me. He was so good. Everything by heart, without error. Impressive.
Madrid's also known for his Chocolaterias. There we sat in a Chocolaterias oldest.
you only sell chocolate con churros. No more, no less. Here it is:
Many "Museo de jamon" we have seen. Just the many restaurants Sell kinds of ham. Very cheap I must say. We had breakfast every morning in a "Ham Museum". The beer for 80 cents - but because the day is good.
Madrid has so many beautiful buildings to take pictures, which I did extensively.
Many photos I have uploaded to Facebook. Also of Paris or Mexico. Just click.
Here is just a small list of sites that we looked at in our stay in Madrid.
Santiago Bernabeu
Reina Sofia Museum
Palacio Real Parque del Retiro
Royal Palace Alcala Gate
Templo de Debod
Plaza de la Villa
Metropolis Building
Madrid is truly the most beautiful city I've seen to date. I could take my camera almost never, I always found something nice to take pictures.
As I said: Many of the photos I have uploaded to my Facebook page. So you can still get a better impression. Have fun watching.
stood at Christmas. Our first Christmas with my treasure.
course was beautiful, but before the Christmas tree had to be chosen. Together we met a very good choice. Not too big, not too small, just right.
Together we decorated our living room so it + beautified for the Christmas season.
On 29 December 2010 Abril flew back to Mexico.
The last few months we were together from morning to evening. From August to December
+ it was just beautiful.
course it is a little sad. See you on Skype only, all of which makes it much easier.
And soon we will meet again.
It is planned again:)
Now the dates shown in both our lives back different.
I work together again and we start planning our future together.
As you might have noticed I have in my residence Mexico discovered my love of dogs + visited a few weeks, the oldest Afghan and Saluki breeding throughout Europe. In
Dietershausen. The Afghan hound is the pet dog of my friend, and as I was reading an article about it in the newspaper I decided to get to know these dogs more closely.
Who would have thought that here in the near Fulda is such a dog breed.
Furthermore, I just visit a private English course: Every Wednesday for 1.5 hours.
Our teacher is very talented, 80, talks a lot and like to + understand something of the teaching profession.
It's really very fun and I am always on the Wednesday evening.
Sun: now you are first again to-date
I am glad you continue to you the story: to retell Abril + Florian can.
Until then, your
Florian
0 comments:
Post a Comment