Wednesday, May 19, 2010

London Fruit And Herb Company Where To Buy

showers bring May? Not all, but a lot:)

The Miami - Vacation is not over just yet and now Florian is already writing another entry? Hahhaahahaa. Of course I do not drive again in the holidays. I'll just want to send only one update since returned a lot has changed. Here is a short form:
soon as I got home, I was able to start work immediately at the Daddy in a company, and lo and behold, days later, sample work on my new job, I have also kept her equal. Thus, I am working in my learned Bürof;)
course, I was so happy that it worked. Nevertheless, we were very excited. Because: The 17th
May came closer and closer. 17. May 2010; Abril flight home. Mexico. I was so happy when she told me that everything went well on the stage. No problems at the airport. Then, the first call. Aaaawww - I was so excited. She showed me just the house, the business of her grandfather, the school, her mother, father, aunt, cousin. With all I have already spoken and it was very amusing. Very very much so. Abril serves as an interpreter. Her aunt and cousin to yes English. This is crazy (incredibly exciting) I can not believe it still does not. Madness. The film Keinohrhasen in Mexico is even very well known. Abril mother looked at him in after learning they had that the film has garnered many awards in Germany.

I'm curious how the conversations will be as if I will visit then. But it will work, yes, we have English, German and English to choose from:) I'm currently working on my English skills. CD's + books I bring with me the language itself.
jealous I am now totally after I've seen what has Abril there for a great weather. Germany: 10 degrees - 25 degrees, Mexico. Where would I now (not only because of the weather) probably prefer?
But now it's the first time: make money in order to fulfill future requests.
Let us surprise you what the future holds with it.
That's for the first time should have been.
See you in August BABYYY: -*
TE amooo

Here is my current favorite song, which is probably the least of my readers like. hmmpff, I do not care: P



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCK6XbLOPwE

0 comments:

Post a Comment