Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ladies Incontinence Swimwear

it is time once again ...

... to fly to the States:) Finally I had not been three months since.
Fortunately we were able to book everything so that I am exactly 3 months back over there;)
on 12 back December 2009 went to Germany and

on 12 I travel there again in March 2010.
The flight is booked for months. (Bargain)
Wooow - now remain only 3 days. :):):) * Happy happy * looking forward

Some ask to determine to what I've done in the meantime?
course I have the Christmas time with my family in the village Born + Flieden spent. Everything pretty cozy, if somewhat, how shall I say, yes it was funny. Of course, no one had expected me (which is not meant to sound negative)
but I even took probably 1-2 months!! until I complete it was back in Germany. It is really nunmal to be pulled out to live "ugly" from now on regardless of the Au Pair. As you can imagine, I did not create the same as other things ... hmmm.
We "video phone" (what a funny word) almost daily and have already booked our next vacation:) yeeeeyyyy.

It goes to Florida -> Miami Beach. Here would again provide a great play on words with my name .... Flori-da ... etc., but ... well good: D


On 12 March, I'm against 3pm at JFK in New York.
Then I have to somehow beat the way through to the Port Authority (bus station) (yes, of course I will run myself, process' is surely clear)
followed by a nearly 2-hour bus trip to Pennsylvania. (I plug already full of excitement: even the whole of the last weeks, I'm so jittery)
Imagine: after 3 months, again see the first kiss and so:) aaaaawww.
Saturday is then a little shopping and Sunday, we go even for just one week to Miami.

Well, that should also be first was again a small update - further news will follow then from America:)

your Flori

0 comments:

Post a Comment